GO SMS Dropbox Backup & Restore plug-in enables you to backup SMS, MMS, Private SMS, Favorites, Filter folder SMS and the specific contacts’ SMS as a compressed file, and save in your Dropbox folder.
How to activate and use the plug-in?
1. Uncompress the “test” zip file, and install GOSmsPro_v4.62.apk and GoBrDropbox_v1.0.apk to Android phone device.
2. Start GO SMS and slide to the left view to enter application center. Click on the Dropbox plug-in icon and to start it.
1. About Backup SMS to Dropbox： Backup SMS to Dropbox feature enables you to backup all sms in the current GO SMS inbox, my favorite, filter folder and the specific contacts as a compressed file and upload to Dropbox server to save.
2. About Backup MMS to Dropbox： Backup MMS to Dropbox feature enables you to backup all mms in the current GO SMS inbox as a compressed file and upload to Dropbox server to save.
3. About Backup Private SMS to Dropbox： Backup Private SMS to Dropbox feature enables you to backup all sms in the current GO SMS private box as a compressed file and upload to Dropbox server to save.
4. How to restore backup data：
Method 1: Click on the “Restore messages” and login Dropbox first, then enter the restore data page, select a backup file, and then click the restore button.
Method 2: Download the backup file from Dropbox website or app client, and then save the file to /sdcard/GOSMS/backup/localbr, enter the restore data page, select a backup file, click the restore button.
5. Other tips： Please make sure the sdcard is usable and has enough storage before backup. During backup, do not restart or turn off the phone, so as not to cause data corruption.