1. To make GO SMS Pro as default(avoid receiving two notifications), open stock SMS or other SMS app, in Settings, disable the Notifications, and in GO SMS Pro’s Settings, verify that Notifications option is enabled.
2. Warning about “keep getting duplicate messages”: Please remove other SMS related app and retry, if noneffective, please check or uncheck “Settings–>Important Tips–>Stock SMS related” correctly according to the TRUTH.
3. For GO SMS version uesers, you can backup your settings in “GO SMS Services–>Settings Backup and Recovery” and restore in GO SMS Pro.
4. If trouble with receiving MMS, you can check “Settings–>MMS Settings” first. And please don’t remove stock SMS app if you have MMS issues.
5. For time offset issue: If your messages receiving time is incorrect and disordered, please check “Settings–>Important Tips–>Disordered messages and timestamps”. (This issue mainly occurred in Droid 2, Droid X, Droid Pro, etc)
6. For I9000 settings issue, please check “Settings–>Important Tips–>Fix GT-I9000 invalid settings issue”.
7. To make automatically turn on the screen when receiving message, you can check “Settings–>Notification Settings–>Default notification Settings”, enable” Unlock screen”.
8. For personal message privacy: ①You can use security lock; ②You can set “Notification bar privacy mode” in “Default notification Settings”; ③Uncheck “Display message content” in Popup windows settings.
9. For individual settings: You can set it through Settings–>Individual Settings, or through menu in conversation UI (individual bubble settings are under dev, thanks).
10. GO SMS Pro only keep English and Smplified Chinese as default languages, and has take out other languages to make as a independent language pakages, if you need more languages support, please download the language pakages in”Settings–>Application settings–>Language selection ” .
11. GO SMS Pro DIY theme supports changing wallpaper, you can check “Settings–>Appearance Settings–>Inbox(Conversation)customization–>Change wallpaper”.
12. GO SMS Emoji plugin, enable you to send funny emoji icons to iPhone or Android phones with GO SMS and its Emoji plugin. Note that the emoji are sent by SMS, need no MMS. TO input emoji, go to compose message, and press “+” on left bottom. Emoji settings is in GO SMS’s Settings–>Appearance Settings–>Emoji encoding settings.
13. GO SMS Pro support swipe gesture function, you can do a left/right swipe GESTURE to move between the “Messages” and “Folders” windows.
14. For Facebook photos sync issue: Please login the application “Facebook for Android” and click “Friends” to load all your friends, then restart GOSms and check Settings–>Appearance Settings–>Facebook settings.
15. GO SMS Pro’s security lock apply for all SMS related app, you can check “Settings–>Security Settings–>Apply security lock globally”.
16. SMS backup and recovery issue: ①Binary format backup file is more safe, but couldn’t be used by other sms app. XML format backup file can be used by other sms app, and also can be view by notepad, but is not so safe; ②Support backup all messages or new added messages; ③Support thread and folder backup.
17. About scheduled messages: Allow to set a future point in time, and then send to single or multiple contacts, ring tone appears when sent successfully.
18. You can set signature in “Send Settings”, and set individual signature in “Individual settings”.
19. About Vote function: “Messages windows–>Menu–>help us–>Vote”.
20. For reminder for unread messages, enable option: Settings–>Notification Settings–>Default notification settings–>Reminder.
21. There are two MMS view modes: Long pressing the MMS, then select “View flat slideshow” or “View slideshow”.
22. Messages Group Mode means if two messages ‘interval is within 3 minutes, they will be grouped, the second message will not display time.
23. GO SMS support sending message to group: You just need to select multiple contacts (or group) from contact list.
24. “Resend” option is available in context menu for failed messages.
25. The relationship between GO SMS Pro and stock sms: It’s better to keep stock SMS. GO SMS Pro works well with stock sms. If uninstalled, there may be some problems with MMS sending or receiving. So it would be better to keep stock SMS for now.
26. Want startup faster every time? ①You may try “Enable GO SMS background service” in “Importance Tips”. ②From v3.20, GO SMS Pro provide Running Mode to let you select running features set. There are Lite mode(run fastest), Normal mode(run as regular GO SMS), Pro mode(include full features),User-defined mode. Can be changed in “Application Settings—Running mode settings”
27. Can’t send or receive messages? This could happen because you have used some tools to optimize the system, like Task advance killer, to remove or mask the relevant communication interface process. Please re-install GO SMS Pro , if the problem persists, please email to us, thank you.